Career in Fortune Medicare, Inc is designed to give you an insight on CHANGE which we consider a strategy of Career Re- Pathing. 90% of the people do not want to deviate from their comfort zone. They avoid pain and challenges. Unfortunately this 90% do not realize that no matter how they insist in doing what they have been doing for the last five years, another five years more will not suffice to realize their goal.
Decisions to change create the favorable life experiences we call here in Fortune Medicare: SUCCESS; things may not change, but we can change.
• Are you ready to make the decision to change for the better?
• Do you have what it takes to be successful?
For those who think that they have what it takes to be successful, continue to browse:
- 18 - 40 yrs old
- Open Minded
- Results Oriented
- Willing to learn and apply effective ideas
- Previous work experience not necessary
- The ability to be independent
- Resume with recent 2x2 picture
- One recent 1x1 photo
- Copy of TIN
- Supporting documents for BIR exemption
Characteristics and Qualities:
• Customer Oriented
2. Disciplined and committed
• Committed to a career
• Untiring worker
• Great learner
3. Insatiable desire to excel
• Compete against yourself
• Loves challenges
4. Passionate Driven
• Practices discipline
• Loves his work/ Loves to help other people
• Proud of his work
• Loves meeting and talking to people
• Upholds the image, prestige and integrity of a true Filipino business entrepreneur.
This is what it takes us to be unique. We are different because we strive to be different. We are willing to do what others are simply afraid to do.
The Career offers:
• High level of earnings where you are proportionately rewarded for your high level efforts.
• An entrepreneurial opportunity.
• Leadership and development opportunities.
• Travel and recognition opportunities
• The skill to meet new people as you help to achieve their goals and dreams as well as yours.
• A strong team alliance and the opportunity to work with a variety of specialists.
• A High level of support and training plus personality development.
Some Career Guidance:
If you want to live an affluent lifestyle borne out of an awesome career, be open, patient and be willing to be trained, then we will get you there. Like most anything in life, your career is what you make of it. Be it spectacular or mediocre, the point is you have the chance to adopt the attitude of hard work, good habits and activities that will get you where you want to go.
Ask yourself if you can experience self-control.
Are you a self starter?
Can you handle the No?
If you have what it takes to be successful, then this career is for you.