DENTAL CARE SERVICE
Dental Care service is an optional benefit. This may be availed from Fortune CARE OPD clinics or at any of the Fortune CARE In-House Dentist.
- Any reasonable number of consultations
- Oral prophylaxis (once a year) including ultrasonic scaling for mild to moderate calcular deposits
- Dental Extraction (except surgery for impaction)
- Temporary Filling
- Recementation of the jacket crowns, inlays and onlays
- Treatment of minor gum lesions, wounds and burns
- Routine Gum Treatment
- Discounts for other Dental Services and products (not covered by the program) from affiliated dentists
- Daily Hospitalization Income Benefit
Fortune CARE shall pay the Daily Hospitalization Income Benefit per standard schedule for the period of
confinement for a covered disability or illness in a DOH-registered hospital or Fortune CARE accredited
hospital for a maximum of three hundred and sixty-five (365) days in a contract year. Granting of
Hospitalization Income Benefit (HIB) shall commence on day one (1) of confinement.
- Personal Accident Insurance
Fortune CARE shall pay the sum or percentage of the principal sum to the member in case of dismemberment
and to the beneficiary/ies of the member in case of death resulting from an accident within one hundred eighty
(180) days from date of occurrence.