Terms and conditions of online payment pertaining to membership
- Membership Fees should be paid on or before the due date.
- Membership status shall be treated Grace Period for 15 days following the due date if no payment is received on or before the due date.
- Membership is considered lapsed if membership fee due continues to remain unpaid beyond the grace period.
- Membership that has lapsed may be reinstated within the 30 days after the end of grace period provided a reinstatement form has been duly accomplished and submitted to Fortune Medicare for approval.
- The contract is automatically cancelled after 30 days from lapsation when no reinstatement has been filed and approved.